October 31, 2007

The Costumes, 2007

Just one photo of each here on the main blog so it would load quickly; I put several more on the photoblog for those with quicker Internet.


You cannot get the full effect of the Googley eyes from a still photo, but you can see the gloves! (You just have to imagine Cookie saying "Yumyumyumyum.") Another shot of Laura here.

Long trunk like an elephant (which doesn't show well here). Big green eyes. Long tail like a dinosaur. We bring you....The Snuffleupagus! More views available here.

Do I need to explain this one to anybody? See what a Jedi does at home here.

I've always wanted to be Piglet for Hallowe'en. As midlife crises go, I figure this was way cheaper (in so many ways!) than either an illicit lover or a hot sports car.

There are a few more photos here.

1 comment:

Tami said...

oh my heavens, LOOK HOW BIG THE BABIES ARE! wahhh so bittersweet, this parenting stuff. the baby bug is chewing at me but i will resist. life is so much EASIER now. seriously.

nice job on the costumes! we are totally calling on you next year. ;)