August 1, 2006

Our latest obsession

Matt's gotten me hooked on posting on the local paper's forums. There
are so many racist, bigoted, education-hating intolerants out there
that it's just hard to resist smacking them around a little in debate.
So part of me feels the urge to at least counteract and challenge the
weird stuff that gets spewed. Worse, I seem to be making a difference
in some of their minds. That just makes me want to do it
more....sigh. So I'm sorry I've been neglecting you.

Brief update: Got the chimney liner in yesterday; had Emily's big
family birthday bash today. Pictures up soon.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Ugh! I looked at the Statesman's online forums *once* and decided never to look again. Good for you for trying to set some of those **** straight!

Happy Bday Em! Big girl! Can't wait to see pics.