August 8, 2005

Some Technical Stuff...

O.K., so I'm not going to post three or four or even five times every day. Don't Get Excited! But this is new stuff, so I have to fiddle with it a bit.

Ty made the good suggestion that I try to set up an RSS/Atom feed. I have a little better idea now than I did before of what that is (easy since my previous knowledge could fit on the head of a pin...a very small pin!) So, I've read some help files and changed a few settings, and I'm hoping someone will give me a shout if they're able to use an aggregator thingamajig to read this. I've a feeling that since Blogger is so popular, it *should* work...but knowing so little about them means I truly have no idea!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Um. You know more than me. I have no idea what you are talking about. And I am pretty computer savvy these days....